Journaling: Black History Month
Happy February! What kind of journaling did you do in January? I was able to write about the good days and bad days. I was able to express my feelings in my personal journal and it allowed me to express in a way that I didn't have to say it out loud. The tapping of the keys was the sound of me making my points and let it be heard.
I created some awesome black history journals that highlights those pioneers that are known and unknown. I wanted to create something that I haven't seen before and I think I achieved that. Please share with me your feedback. I would love to hear what you think about these journals.
Are you ready for the journal prompts for February? Here they go:
1) How would you describe your relationship with food?
2) What are 10 things that you admire about yourself?
3) I feel peaceful when...
4) What do you need to get off of your chest today?
5) Are you a leader or a follower?
6) What is your favorite quote and why is it your favorite?
Off the top of my head, I would say my favorite quote is by Luke from the group 2 Live Crew and it goes, "Don't stop! Get it Get!". This helps me to keep going and don't stop until you get it.