December Journal Prompts
I hope by now all the Thanksgiving food is gone but that you are still holding on to what you are thankful for. Most people don't know where to start when it comes to journaling. For the month of December, I will share a few journal prompts that can give you a jump start on writing in your empty line paper journals. Here are a few to start with:
1) What do you want to be remembered for in 2020?
2) List out your favorite holiday traditions
3) Describe your favorite Christmas gift as a child
4) What matters most to you?
5) What are you thankful for this year?
If you need a new journal to start off your December journaling, here is the link: